Monday, June 6, 2011

I've got an Angel...

...she doesn't wear any wings. She means everything to me. She really is a dream come true. I am one lucky dude to have her forever mine. Today is our two year anniversary. What a wonderful blessing Chrissy is in my life. She is perfect for me and I'm so thankful to have married her in the Temple and that we'll be together forever. I'm so excited to start a lil family with her and see what an amazing Mom she's gonna be. This morning I leave for Army basic training so I won't be around to celebrate our special day...but I just wanted to publicly profess my love for my sweet Chrissy. I love you darlin.



good times.

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

I love you sooooooo much. Come home soon!

jackie herself said...

happy anniversary to you both! zach, its such a blessing to know one of my dearest friends is in such loving hands. love you both. =)

Tamara said...

oh my gosh! that is SO sweet. :) ...I love you guys together.