Sunday, July 20, 2008

i sure am glad it's rainin

according to some sources, robert horry (big shot rob) will not be returning to the spurs next season...to lose barry and horry in a matter of a few days is a tough pill for a loyal,die-hard fan like me to swallow...i hate to think of these guys in other uniforms...they're my fellas...i will never, ever forget the way big shot rob carried us in game five of the nba finals against detroit...that championship will always be my favorite...the fellas really helped pick me up from a rough spot...horry was a big part of that, and it was just an unbelievable performance, capped off by this game winning triple...thank you big shot bob...for all the good times


eye-ball

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Yes, I remember it well. We were sitting on the couch at Amber's and you punched your arm into the air and shouted "Big Shot Bob!" That was a good time.