Wednesday, August 27, 2008

he's gone country...































...look at dem boots. after 18 years living in texas...today i officially became a true texan down at shepler's western wear...where i picked up these ariat rambler cowboy boots and the essence of a texan...a resistol cowboy hat. i thought i needed some cowboy boots while i was out on the mish and decided i'd get some when i got home. i suppose what really spurred me on lately was a little personal hobby i found recently. while cleaning and going through some boxes in my room i found a microphone...not sure where it came from...but you can hook it into my stereo and sing karaoke. i recorded myself singing some righteous country tunes and found that i quite enjoyed it...so i figured i oughta have some boots and a hat. also notice the texas belt buckle which was a great gift to me while out on the mish.if anyone knows how to get these pics to carrie underwood,by all means,please feel free to do so. we ride and never worry about the fall...i guess that's just the cowboy in us all. good times y'all.

5 comments:

aubrie said...

oh man this makes me laugh. you look awesome though! this will probably convince everyone that you don't need to cut your hair, it looks so right flipping out under that cowboy hat.

Amber Faull said...

Zach, you look great, like the true Texan you are. I won't show Matt these pictures though.

Anonymous said...

That looks like a pretty nice hat. I always wanted a pair of square toe boots because those were the kind that Bo and Luke duke wore. I can picture you going down the riverwalk and having all kinds of young texan women asking for your digits. However, you might also want to invest in a pair of respectable wrangler jeans and button up your shirt so you don't look like a member of Rascal Flats. I hate those guys. :) lookin' good good times.

Zach O. said...

dude tim, don't you think looking like a member of rascal flatts might increase the number of digits acquired from the lovely texas fillies...i just can't see myself in wranglers...but hey,i guess i should be able to see myself in just about anything after this

Barlow Fam said...

I'll have to forward this on to the "Texas Fillies" I know! Dang fun! : )