Thursday, August 21, 2008

madden

well my lack of posts can be partially attributed to the acquisition of madden '09 (and hey i'll throw lsat preparation in there too)...it's turning out to get me right into football mode. i am currently operating three different franchises...of course the niners...and fantasy drafted ravens team...and then the broncos...i'm in a tight divisional race w/ the broncos...but got a huge win against the chiefs this afternoon on a last second field goal...my offense would be lost without brandon marshall...but right now he's doin the dirt for me. i'm also using time to watch usa basketball...as well as argentina. they matchup against each other tomorrow in the semifinals...i find myself rooting personally for manu, as he will be my favorite player on the floor...but i could never root against the red,white, and blue...so go USA!!! uh...good times.

2 comments:

Amber Faull said...

So what do you think of your fantasy team? Sorry I had to leave there at the end, Sinjin had pooed in his pull-ups and was starting to leak. Maybe next year you can actually come to the draft in person. If you go to BYU law school then you could. That would be cool.

Zach O. said...

well sounds like sinjin just had himself a day there at the fantasy draft...i don't really know about my team...i kinda picked dudes that i like personally rather than solid picks...but i like my players so i'll stand by em through thick and thin