Wednesday, October 29, 2008

let's get it started


well the day is finally here...the spurs season opener. even if i hadn't been counting down the days i would have known it was around the corner...for i was chillin w/ tim duncan in my dream last night. that's like the 4th or 5th time that's happened. i love those dreams...a bit of a bummer to wake up and realize timmy d isn't really my friend...but hey maybe some day. i'm confident in the fellas. we brought in some young talent...so the team's average age is now 29....rather than last year's 30. it'll be a tough stretch without manu to start off the year, but pop's system is solid enough to carry us. i am so stoked. here's to another banner in the at&t center and many good times.

3 comments:

Yangster said...

I am thinking I don't even have to watch any games this season. I can just read ur blog and I will be caught up. I think I have a very clear idea of you who are now from ur blog. You love sports, Texas, the gospel and Carrie Underwood. I nailed it, right? ;)

Zach O. said...

haha...well yea i'd say ya pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Chrissy said...

haha.

i love blogging.


Go Spurs Go! (too bad you couldn't join us Zach O., I'd invest in a text plan if I were you)