Monday, April 6, 2009

it's been a rough day

well the job opportunity fell through for who knows how long, maybe even forever...and then i found out manu is done for the season, playoffs included. i am feeling kinda devastated...but i reckon i should be focusing on all the great things that i've been blessed with. dwelling on the disappointments will only be a bummer. i'm lucky to have the gospel, fam, friends, an amazing friend whom i dearly love (her name's chrissy and i could go on about her forever), for Texas, and  for the great country that i live in...those are just a few of the great things i got goin for me.




good times.

6 comments:

Angie said...

Dear Whatwe,
Was it Charlie who called you that? Anyway ... I know I just said it was hard to do. But patience. Who knows why on earth we are asked to wait. I have no clue. But hey. One day you'll look back and maybe not laugh. But look back, anyway, and glad you're not living Groundhog Day.

Chrissy said...

I love you.

Diane said...

First the job, then Manu, and NOW you have to go DANCING! it just keeps gettin' worse.

What I really want to tell you is this (and I want you to believe it): Everything is going to be OK

Brittany said...

I'm so sorry about the job, (and Manu) but I like the attitude you have about it and love the line from that commercial. It will all work out...

Amber Faull said...

I'm so sorry, Zach. The whole thing stinks. It's good to be positive, but sometimes it feels good to complain. Love ya.

Barlow Fam said...

Zach, not sure where the silver lining is. One day it may come, otherwise just take a deep breath an know that you have been watched over til now, he's not going to forget you. Chin up!