Sunday, April 26, 2009

solid selection


so the NFL draft began yesterday...I was kinda hoping the Niners would take former Texas Longhorn Brian Orakpo...but they passed on him and took Texas Tech WR Michael Crabtree...a solid choice...he was the guy who scored the game winning touchdown against Texas last season...so it was tough to swallow at first...but i think he's gonna be that go-to receiver we've needed since Terrell Owens left years ago. we just need a QB to throw him the ball. i'm rooting for Alex Smith. the Niners also unveiled new uniforms...with more of a retro look to em...i love em. don't mistake my football related post as me moving on from basketball and the Spurs...they are in a tough way down 3-1...but i won't give up on em and it's never over until it's over. oh and happy birthday to timmy duncan...yesterday he turned 33. good times.

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Now that I think about it, I think I want you to wear this guy's suit for the wedding... vest, handkerchief, multi-colored tie and all. Just not the hat. Sorry.

Zach O. said...

nope,nope,nope...hat's part of the ensemble here babe...it's all or nothin.