Saturday, August 15, 2009

glorious

it's a magical time of year. i can just feel the football around the corner. golf only does so much for me during the summer doldrums. madden was released yesterday and the niners opened the preseason w/ a victory. (sorry amber and matt...i know it wasn't pretty)...i'm just so stoked. i'll be at dub farris stadium on aug 27 for churchill vs. clark, then byu vs. o-who on espn on sep 5. not gonna pay for the ppv texas season opener. and no line of site for directv,hence, no sunday ticket and i'll only get a niners game or two this season. bummer cuz we're turning it around this year. speaking of that, this crabtree character needs to get his butt in camp. holding out on potential is ridiculous....show me something on the field, and then mr. york will show you the money. good times.



4 comments:

Zach O. said...

not sure what's up w/ the text and the underlining and stuff...didn't wanna deal w/ fixing it.

Chrissy said...

haha, I was wondering what you were doin' there with the underlines.

I must say, seeing and hearing you get excited about football is definitely fun to be around. Even for the complete non-football fan that I am, I can't help but get a lil' excited when you talk about it :) But just a lil'.

Brittany said...

O-who, I love it! I haven't heard that reference around these parts! Let's hope BYU and UT beat them this year!

Diane said...

Football is a great game. I apologize for not teaching Chrissy an appreciation for it. My dad took me to the games at the Jr College he taught at and I learned to love it.

You two DO have the golf thing goin on though.

Oh, and my condolences for losing internet privileges at work. I this doesn't mean I won't be getting comments from you anymore.

Well, you better get to work on that phone script.........