Saturday, September 5, 2009

i love saturdays

















college football is awesome! there is seriously no excuse to be bored on a saturday in the fall. we had the fam over for fajeets and a tailgate/birthday party and watched byu upset o-who. it was so much fun to watch them win...byu's first win against a top 10 team since 1990....and i always love seeing o-who lose. fun to see byu be so physical...they even knocked sam bradford outta the game. 






...and of course colt and the horns roughed up louisiana-monroe 59-20....a great start to the season...good times.

4 comments:

Amber Faull said...

I enjoyed the game too. But it would have been more fun with all you guys. Matt's not even a BYU fan, so I was a loner.

Diane said...

We watched in Houston. It was a great way to start out the season! Sorry to miss your tailgate but there will be another opportunity for sure.

Tyler & Michelle said...

Sweet! My family was at the UT game. And the BYU game was pretty awesome too.

cyclingred said...

I guess Zack you and I are just the opposite when it comes to who we like to see lose. My two favorite teams are who ever is playing BYU or Penn State. :)