Sunday, October 18, 2009

o-who?


what a glorious day. i love college football, and i love winning. the red river rivalry wasn't the shootout we were expecting, it was a penalty-riddled roller coaster of emotion filled with physical football that,unfortunately, saw numerous players go down with injuries. we had fam over to eat rudy's bbq and watch the game...it was so much fun. i lost my voice and clapped my hands raw and bloody...i wanted this game so badly and was very pleased with the win. will muschamp's D pulled us through to victory. good times and hook 'em horns.

5 comments:

Angie said...

I so wish I understood this so that I could share it better with you, bro.

It's always fun to hang out at your place. I was sad to miss the brownies and ice cream.

I'm tired of feeling icky.

Diane said...

great entertainment, great food, great company......thanx guys

Chrissy said...

I think it was BBQ sauce :-)

Brittany said...

I'm sure Chrissy related to you what I reported is coming from the OKC side of the rivalry. I so wish I could have watched with you guys and it sounds like you were as entertaining, if not more than the game! Hook em horns

Zach O. said...

indeed i did hear the report, i was very pleased...woulda been fun to wear my burnt orange bevo tie to church there that day. and i'm beginning to think it was bbq sauce too, no scars or sore spots already.