Sunday, October 4, 2009

on the defensive...

i'm lovin the physicality that mike singletary has brought to the niners...they're playin some serious D. if it weren't for dadgum brett favre we'd be undefeated. this is a nice shot of bam-bam running back a 23 yard pick-6...throw 8 tackles and 2.5 sacks in with that and i'd say we're looking at nfc defensive player of the week. a 35-0 shutout w/ out our franchise rb...i know it was the rams, but i'll take a shutout win any way i can get it. good times.

3 comments:

Angie said...

If I knew what that meant I'd get excited with you. 8]

Chrissy said...

...I was just thinking that I actually know exactly what all those words mean! I was proud of myself. Not just for knowing the lingo, but for paying attention when Zacho talks football to me.

Anonymous said...

Dear coach Zach.

It appears that half of your Team Blog doesn't understand much of what you say and those that do understand are proud of just being able to understand.
May I suggest a pre-season review of the lingo you will be using on your blog.

Sincerely,
49er Fans coaching staff.