Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Prayer at Valley Forge



Well we had a great Christmas...I always hate to come to the end of the holidays. They really are my favorite time of year. For some time I've wanted the painting of George Washington kneeling in prayer. It brings together two things that I'm extremely passionate about in God and country. So this year I received a fine print of it in a nice frame...I love it! It looks really nice hanging up on the wall.

Among other things, I received a sweet longhorn deal formed out of metal, it's awesome. I've dubbed him "Stubbz". I really enjoyed hanging out with family, eating good food, and just enjoying the holidays. Only 357 more days until Christmas 2011!!!


2 comments:

Angie said...

Meant to say the other day that Stubbz is pretty cool.

And that has always been a favorite painting. So I'm glad you have one now as it does represent you pretty well. ;]

Anonymous said...

Hey, that bull was house broke on Candelaria. We were sad to see him go. He looks just as happy at your place, however.

Treat him right!