Wednesday, January 12, 2011

little birds


So the Colonel came across some sweet little remote control helicopters at the PX and must have known the joy it would bring us Oliverson (and Ashton) boys. I got a lil AH-64 Apache attack bird...Charlie's been flying his non-stop since he got it...achieving a beautiful tactical landing on the ceiling fan...which, let me tell you, would be extremely difficult to successfully accomplish. Chrissy and I made a fun little video of it...lil bugger is quite mesmerizing when it's up in the air flying around. I've already made preparations to add to my little aviation squadron with a CH-47 on the way to bring some heavy lift and troop transport capabilities to the table. Good times.


3 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

Ok, now I want one!

Amber Faull said...

That's awesome! Those are so cute...I mean, amazing and cool:)

Angie said...

This totally never showed up in my Google Reader. How come?