Saturday, September 3, 2011

Life at HHC

Well after completing BCT I
reported to OCS ready for the next step in my military training. We had about 170 people going for 79 active duty slots. They are very much overbooked and backlogged. So basically they have all the "holdovers" in a place called HHC. I missed the PT cutoff by 3 points...with my 273. Not gonna lie, I have worked pretty hard, and feel good about that score. (as I'm sure most soldiers would) So I've been stuck here in HHC for a few weeks. We basically get stuck with all the crappy duties...and we sit around in a hot room watching only CSPAN. It's pretty rough. But we do get phones and computers...and this weekend, we even get a pass! So I'm eating pizza and watching football today. Good times.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Ft. Benning, GA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zacho, you didn't mention how many pizzas you've had. And what's the count on diet DP so far.
Oh yeah, serving my country :)
Actually we are proud of you and Tim, you're in our prayers everyday.

Chrissy said...

Hopefully you'll get the game tomorrow!! Look for me and the lil' fella. We'll be in burnt orange ;-)