Wednesday, January 14, 2009

...this killin time

well i took the chrissy herself to the airport this morning...tomorrow will be the first day in eight weeks that we haven't seen each other...so all of a sudden i find myself with a lil extra time on my hands. i sit here at the computer loading songs onto my iPod and wondering what to do with myself for the next week. my tentative list is:
  • lift weights and run
  • watch the spurs
  • look for a job
  • sit around listening to music and chillin
  • watch FRIENDS
i am open to suggestions y'all...in fact i invite them. it's gonna be a long week.

7 comments:

Diane said...

I am sure your car will just automatically drive you to the front of the house, so if you find yourself in that position, come on in :)

Angie said...

Hey. We are nice people, too. Plus your mother and father would appreciate getting a little more shut-eye. How does it go ... early to bed and early to rise?

Anonymous said...

I think you should move looking for a job to the top of the list. There are many reasons. One, it would make your parents very happy and offer some relief. Two, the way you and Chrissy are going you need a job. ;) Three it is the responsible thing to do. Need I go on? :)

I have an idea for you for a job. I will email your mother unless I have your email address some where.

Zach O. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zach O. said...

just so y'all know, the priority of these is not in any order...and i do think the fam's fun too.

Yangster said...

wow it's been 8 wks? well you can come to the Sabbath party this Sunday. Will be fun.

Rebex said...

How are you holdin' up? :) Any news on the job front? Good luck!