Friday, January 8, 2010

speechless...

words can't express the disappointment i felt when i saw colt mccoy leaving the field injured on the first drive of the game. four years he and his team worked to get to that game...and to go down like that was straight devastating. if it hurt me so badly, i can't even begin to imagine how he feels. you can't say they don't have heart though, it looked pretty ugly and they fought to get it close. but it just wasn't the way it was goin down this year. i guess the sweetness of victory only comes because of the bitterness of defeat. our greatest glory is not in never falling...but in rising each time we fall. hook em horns.

4 comments:

Amber Faull said...

I was thinking of you last night when I saw that Colt McCoy got hurt. Sorry about the loss.

John Cannon said...

I remember one evening sitting on the porch of an apartment in Columbia MD and a good friend of mine told me "Even the best fall down sometimes". Call me when your ready to charlar

Diane said...

We still have a better record at the BCS than O who.

Brittany said...

Well said. At least you can still gloat that you beat O Who this season (& last)!