Saturday, October 1, 2011

T-I-M-E

I really enjoyed conference today. Chrissy, Mom, Angie, and Charlie all came over to the Colonel's office to watch it on the computer. Dad's in the office every Saturday, so it was nice to have a place we could go...since I'm not allowed to leave post. I liked a quote in particular, about how love was really spelled t-i-m-e. This past week here at Ft. Sam hasn't exactly been easy, but my sweet wife Chrissy has been so loyal, loving, and true to me. It's such a blessing to be close to her. Being restricted to staying on post here, she pretty much has to do all the work if we wanna see each other. She willingly loads up the car with dinners, treats, my laundry, and other things that I need...and drives 20 miles here....only to be able to sit in the car together. She is not comfortable for long sitting like that....yet she shows up, day after day...and makes the end of my day something to really look forward to. I'm so grateful for her and all she does for me...and for us. I'm grateful for her sacrifices in carrying around our little man....Mac is a lucky lil dude, cause I know Chrissy's gonna be an amazing mom. I can't wait. Anyway, I just wanted to publicly express my gratitude and love for my sweet wife. She makes me understand what Heavenly Father's plan of happiness is really all about. I love you darlin. Truly this is good times.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Ft. Sam Houston, TX

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

I love you too, Zachos :-)