Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

I have been so blessed to have an amazing mom who is a great friend and who has done so much for me. I've also been greatly blessed by my grandmothers and mother in law. Today I'm especially grateful for my dear Chrissy. Today is her first Mother's Day as an actual mom. It has been amazing for me to watch her embrace that role and be such a wonderful mommy to our lil Mac. I just love the lil fella so much...and it brings me great joy to know how blessed he is to have his momma. I'm comforted to know how loved he is, and what good hands he's in. She takes such great care of me and Buddy. I'm excited to see her continue to grow and be a great mom. Good times.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

You're awfully sneaky with these blog posts! :-) I love you darlin'. Being a wife and mommy is by far the best part of who I am!