Sunday, May 6, 2012

Night Time Stories

Lately I've begun reading Buddy stories before putting him in bed for the night. I absolutely love it. I'm looking forward to finding some cowboy books to read to him, but for now he's enjoying Llama Llama Nighty Night, and Daddy Kisses. After reading I lay him down in his crib and then sing "Blue Shadows" to him. (from Three Amigos) He always gives me a grin when I start singing. These are moments I will cherish forever. Such good times.








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:DuPont, WA

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

He loves his story time with Dada.

Charlene said...

Oh, I wish I could peak in at one of these little moments. What a precious time. He'll grow up before you know it.

Angie said...

Oh my goodness this is a cute pic. I was ... um, can I say BORED STIFF at a library meeting when I saw it.

Will get you some titles ASAP. Do you want the best ones for a little dude (simpler text and pics, board book format), truly the best cowboy/farm type stories (which might be longer), or a mix of both?

Zach O. said...

I'd say a mix of both...thanks Ang!