Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to me

I've pretty much always felt that my less than effective golf game wasn't suited for an upgrade in clubs that I've always wanted. I got my entire first set for $65 brand new on ebay. Regardless of the fact that my game hasn't improved much...I couldn't hold out any longer, especially when I found a good deal on a set of Nike Slingshot irons. Wrote it off as a birthday expense. Can't wait to try 'em out.

Small shot of the matching bag I also threw in there.



Good times.

2 comments:

Amber Faull said...

Those look pretty smooth, Zach. Some day I'm going to learn how to golf. For now I'm content driving the cart.

Brittany said...

Way to give yourself what you want so badly, especially when you found a sweet bargain. You look so gleeful with it all strapped over your shoulder.