Wednesday, June 30, 2010

office space

so this is a small taste of my desk at work. my mouse pad is clearly the best one in the office. (my name deal is placed there solely for blog pic purposes). for some time i've been wanting little longhorn figurines to adorn my work area and bring me joy. well, my birthday came around and the wifey and the parentals both came in clutch, each presenting me with the much sought after and prized desk ornaments. i like em a lot. i see them there and they bring a smile to my face every time. (which is much needed there)
when the task to name them arose, chrissy stated the obvious...colt and ship. and so, here they are...one on the right is colt, and the one on the left is ship. good times.

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

I appreash the recognish, babe.

Diane said...

how fun that your parents found one too! and it has spots! give li'l colt and ship a pet for me :)