Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I'm a lucky dude.

Well last Monday I left work early feeling an unfamilar pain in my abdomen. After a very long day, and a blessing from the Colonel and Papa Freeman, we headed over to the ER. Turns out I had appendicitis and had to have surgery to remove my appendix. Chrissy stayed by my side the entire time that she could...trying to sleep in uncomfortable chairs, and even sharing my small little hospital bed once I got assigned a room. When I woke up from surgery and returned to my room, there she was. Since then, she's been right here for me to help me with whatever I needed. She has taken very good care of me and I'm very grateful for all she's done. For a brief report on just one of the things she's been doing, check out her latest blog post. It was a pleasant surprise to get a week off from work, just so happens that the doctor advised me to not return to work until June 3rd, which I've had scheduled for vacaish since October...funny how that worked out eh? Good times. (minus the illness and lil surgery in there)

2 comments:

Angie said...

Lucky. Spoiled rotten. Whichever way you want to call it. 8]

Though we're glad she does.

Tyler & Michelle said...

Glad everything is okay! By the way, we changed our blog address to:

sweetlifeoftyandmichelle.blogspot.com