Saturday, November 14, 2009

All I want for Christmas...

a number of years ago we were visiting some family in Mink Crick, ID (yes it's actually Mink Creek, but that just sounds weird)...anyway, the neighbor came over with a little baby miniature donkey. it was the coolest thing ever...I want one. So I mentioned it to someone at work today who told me about something else I might like...and so, my dream is to someday own me a lil mini donkey and some mini cattle...including a lil mini longhorn steer like this. that'd be such good times.


3 comments:

Chrissy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chrissy said...

B.W. Stubbs :-)

The Mighty Winstons said...

This just makes me think of the mini sirloin burger commercials with the midgets. I wanted miniature horse when I first saw them as a little kid. Hope your dreams come true!
-Liz