Sunday, December 28, 2008

niner-stache 2008

well it's my niners final game of the season today. they will be sportin the cherry red and gold throwback uni from the glory days. the offensive line came up with the idea to all grow rowdy mustaches to honor former niner greats who all rocked the stache. the team caught on and a bunch of them decided to do it. i felt the need to support them so here's my niner-stache. i'd like to add that i also sported this for about 5 or six hours in honor of goose.
thinking of happier times for the niners
realizing we'll be happy to go 7-9 this year
the stache accents my smile no?
i don't know what else to say.
just thought i'd have a lil fun here...that's just ridiculous. but good times.

5 comments:

Amber Faull said...

You look like a truck driver good ol' boy.

Chrissy said...

And I quote, "He looks like a real white-trash!"

-anonymous (but you really know who ;)


And I agree, your smile is def accentuated. But I think it's the cleanly shaven cheeks. We've already talked about this.

Yangster said...

haha, well i think with the trucker hat, you can acutally pull this look off. and may i say that i really admire ur dedication to ur team. If i ever had the chance to hang out w/ sports players, i will let you go in my place cause u would appreciate it more than I ever can.

BPedraza said...

I love the stache. You are a true fan.

Diane said...

The police called and they are looking for escaped prisoner #538729 (last seen wearing a John Deere hat)