Tuesday, December 23, 2008

some early christmas cheer


well i was highly anticipating the arrival of my lightning and mater shirt...it came and i am very pleased with how it turned out. shot right up the list to one of my favorite shirts. i felt like it deserved a blog entry and pic, props to the photographer. y'all know i wouldn't have pulled off a quality pic like this. 

  

in other news, chrissy and i exchanged christmas gifts last night...she gave me this picture here in a frame...anyone who knows me should recognize that this picture had quite the effect on me. pretty much rocked my world. definitely made my christmas merry. and lookin at it who'd a thought she's a california gal? so hey merry christmas y'all! hook 'em horns! (jan 5th) good times.


4 comments:

Amber Faull said...

That shirt is awesome! Sinjin would be proud. That is also a great picture of Chrissy. I wish I could meet her.

Chrissy said...

Thanks, Amber... it would be great to meet you too! And just as a little disclaimer... I'm not normally one to go around giving pictures of myself to people as Christmas presents :) but it was one of the easiest gifts ever, and seeing how much Zach O. liked it, I just may give one to everyone this year! haha :)

Oh, and Zach O. I do like your shirt, quite a bit. The baseball-ness is def workin' for ya ;)

Barlow Fam said...

Hmmmm... I'd like to meet Chrissy too! ;) And yes, cool shirt and awesome pics.

Rebex said...

Love the shirt, Zach. My nephews would both approve. LOL. And great picture, Chrissy. You're too dang cute for words.